Re: mailing list maintainer

From: Bas Wijnen
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:28:42 +0100

Hello,

Some time ago I mentioned in a personal e-mail that I was willing to take over. However, I am not going to do any moderation, or anything time-consuming like that. My offer still stands. If there is someone else who wants to do the job, that probably is a better idea, however it seems you very much need a replacement. So if noone else is willing to do it, I will.

Thanks,
Bas

Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
Hello,

I said this issue in the IRC, but I couldn't get any positive feedback, so I'm posting this to the mailing list.

I have been the maintainer of address@hidden for a long time. I really want to step down from this task, since I am responsible for too many things. Quite unmanagable. I'd like someone else to take over my work.

If I obtain no offer in a few days, I will pick up someone from the list of subscribers randomly.

Okuji