Re: Trying to test Hurd/L4 and libc

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: Trying to test Hurd/L4 and libc
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 01:03:38 +0100

Scribit Alexandre Buisse dies 22/03/2005 hora 22:47:
> If you really followed the README, you should have made a second tree
> for the libc build. I don't know if that's really important, though.

I did it, but when it went to understand what was going wrong, I
prefered working with absolutely clean source.

> Anyway, I just tried to build it without the symlinks. It failed on
> the same line than you, but asking for l4/arch.h and not
> l4/ia32/arch.h.

Shit. I made a `find|grep l4/ia32/arch.h`, and didn't find anything.
Would it have complained about l4/hurd.h, I could understand a bit more.
Isn't it sort of a bug?

> It built fine with the symlinks.

For me too!

> Btw, have you used
> http://hurd.gnufans.org/bin/view/Hurd/QemuImageForL4 ?

Yes. I'm the author of the 1.15 revision... ;-)

Successfully,
Nowhere man
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A