From: Arthur King
Subject: ...
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 16:51:21 +0000

You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower
that today!
Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds
– it’s that simple!

And stop fighting for lenders – let them fight for you! Make them work for your
business by giving you the lowest rates around!
$230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE’RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY

Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have
you saving your money in no time!
Are you ready to save your money? http://EAib.h3lp-m3.net/p2.asp

Arthur King