[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:07:10 +0300
On Thu, 27.10.2005 at 09:52 +0200, Ronald Aigner wrote:
> Could you send us a link to your bachelor's thesis (if in english)?
1) It's in finnish.
2) It's not finished yet.
3) It doesn't really contain anything that isn't in these articles:
* Kieran Harty and David Cheriton: A Market Approach to Operating
System Memory Allocation
* Paul Tucker and Francine Berman: On Market Mechanisms as a Software
* Donald F. Ferguson and Christos Nikolau and Jakka Sairamesh and
Yechiam Yemini: Economic Models for Allocating Resources in Computer
* Neil Stratford and Richard Mortier: An Economic Approach to Adaptive
* Michael P. Wellman: Market-oriented Programming: Some Early Lessons
It's basically just my reading of the articles and trying to
understand what a market-based model might be in resource management
and especially in memory management. Nothing new to any (or at least
most) of you so I see no reason to translate it to english.
kremlin kanavien soppaa