Re: Changing from L4 to something else...

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Changing from L4 to something else...
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:30:38 +0200

   It is the same question as "How can I avoid a death with 100%
   promise?" The only possible answer is "Die. Once you are dead, you
   never die."

Are you sure? Some relgious branches think that you get reborn in
another form, and that cycle only ends when you become enlightened. ;)

   [...] But I wish Marcus and others would take it into account that
   the project must be feasible and realistic.

Indeed.