Re: Changing from L4 to something else...

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: Changing from L4 to something else...
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 16:30:07 +0100

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <address@hidden> writes:

>    If certain people wrote one line of code for every hundred lines of
>    argumentation email, Hurd would be finished by now.
>
> I just did, did you?  Infact, I have written aprox 1000 lines of code
> over the past two days.

When will you commit the code you just wrote for the Hurd?  I assume
you wrote code for the Hurd because you replied to Jonathan while he
was talking about code for the Hurd.

I couldn't find any big commit from you in commit-hurd while having a
look at all commits on commit-hurd since late 2002.  Only minor bug
fixes and cleanups.  But please point me to the great amounts of code
you have written.  I am quite sure it is my fault I didn't find the
code yet.  Perhaps I did not look at the right places and you
committed this code for a project closely related to the Hurd like
MiG, glibc, GNU Mach, GRUB, etc.

--
Marco