Re: Hurd on Minix3 or other kernels?

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Re: Hurd on Minix3 or other kernels?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:48:12 -0500

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 20:07 +0100, ness wrote:
> ...Jonathan mentioned there is a contract that there hast to be
> a prototype of coyotos within this calendar year. Beside we can have a
> look at the coyotos repo.

Update on this:

  1. Work is moving more slowly than I hoped, but it is moving. I got
     hunk up in cross tool hell. As of this morning I have that
     working. I'm bundling packages now and then I'll be going back
     to kernel stuff.

  2. The date got moved up on me, because a second outside project
     wants a kernel by end November. I am sure as hell not going to
     make that, but my attention is definitely pretty focused at this
     point.

> ...the coyotos team seem to be more
> cooporative (I know not everyone agrees with me).

I don't know how cooperative we are, but we definitely type too fast.