Re: Processor requirements

From: remailer
Subject: Re: Processor requirements
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:34:18 +1100

Hi,

If I may say something.. new hardware is surprisingly cheap.

If a NEW full featured celeron system with oodles of memory costs only
$600 (AUD)

I think that very old hardware (mentioned as 386, 486) could easily be
considered worthless to a point where you simply write it off as
something which is no longer up to the task of running the latest code
at a desirable speed if at all.

Jeff