Support what releases?

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Support what releases?
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:34:22 -0500

I've finally decided to bite the bullet and bring up a Xen release farm.
I'm currently planning to bring up Fedora >=4 and Debian. What other
*mainstream* releases are people *actively* using?

My time is severely limited, so I'm really only interested in supporting
truly mainstream releases.

It would be good NOT to start a holy war about this, so please reply to
me *privately*. Simply send me the name, version number, and if possible
a URL for where I can get that release.

If it doesn't install under QEMU, or it doesn't run under Xen, forget
it. I'll be using QEMU to bootstrap the system images, and then running
them under Xen.

Does hurd-current run under Xen?