University Project, Possibilities/Suggestions?

From: Donnie Jones
Subject: University Project, Possibilities/Suggestions?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 05:33:01 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I am a Senior in the undergraduate Computer Science of Engineering program at the University of Kentucky. One of our requirements for graduation is to complete a "Senior Design Group Project." This course lasts a single semester. Groups are usually 3-4 people, and multiple groups could occur assuming there is enough interest. The goal of this course is to learn better collaboration skills and software engineering techniques to design and implement a project.

I am very interested in operating systems research/implementation, and I would love to be able to help with L4-Hurd.
So, I ask you, are there any L4-Hurd projects that may be available?
Or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

You can find my course web page here for more information:
http://www.cs.uky.edu/~tony/cs499/index.html

Lastly, I need to submit a project description to the class ASAP, and choose my top 4 choices of projects to work on within the next week.
Thank you!
__
Donnie Jones