Re: A simple question

From: MT Rezaie
Subject: Re: A simple question
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:07:10 +0430

So is there any document (academic or formal one) about why hurd group (or part of them) wanted to switch to another microkernel and what they seek for to proof that their OS (or kernel) has some thing better than Linux kernel itself?

Thanks to anyone that can help I think it's better for all the group or some one that eager to these concept, to help or give their support if they know what exactly is going to happen and why!
you know we could have so many academic support for these approach!!! :-)