Re: No need for CC, please

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: No need for CC, please
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 20:45:28 +0200

Scribit Thomas Schwinge dies 03/05/2006 hora 04:16:
> And what about my other argument?  (The including non list members
> into discussions one.)

It is indeed a good argument. But I ain't sure it is a good reason to
always answer to list and author...

> Hm.  You could drop mail that has address@hidden in the To: or Cc:
> header, but doesn't have a List-Id: header.  That's the only way I can
> imagine right now (at least without constructing a more convoluted
> scenario);

Which adds some configuration burden. I suspect there will be some false
positive, also (like when the sender really meant me to receive a
private copy, for purpose).

Doubtfully,
Nowhere man
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A