Re: Part 2: System Structure

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: Part 2: System Structure
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:24:18 +0200

Scribit Tom Bachmann dies 16/05/2006 hora 08:41:
> > I found very few information about constructor implementation in
> > EROS, where did you find that opaque storage was the default for
> > every process instanciation?
> Jonathan sent (at least) two mails to the list describing the
> constructor in all Detail. Most notably
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/l4-hurd/2005-10/msg00157.html and
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/l4-hurd/2006-05/msg00056.html

Which say nothing about the implementation details. Maybe we should
discuss how a constructor could be implemented in the Hurd and check
exactly what would be a problem in this implementation. Or at least
design very precisely it's interfaces.

Curiously,
Nowhere man
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A