Re: A Question to throw at you guys

From: Richard Braun
Subject: Re: A Question to throw at you guys
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:16:43 +0100

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 04:09:01AM +0000, Justin Emmanuel wrote:
> Also I think that a key statement that has been said was that "If the
> hardware was co operative, but that's out of topic" I think that that may
> very well be in topic.

I said it's off-topic because this mailing-list is about Hurd/L4. We can
all write software, but seriously, there is little use exploring this
topic here since almost none of us can potentially produce such hardware.
Moreover, we already have problems dealing with already existing hardware.
So yes, I think it's off topic now, in spite of maybe interesting ideas.

--
Richard Braun