Re: Translucent storage: design, pros, and cons

From: Sam Mason
Subject: Re: Translucent storage: design, pros, and cons
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 01:07:45 +0000

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 12:50:15AM +0100, Pierre THIERRY wrote:
> I'll sketch as many and as precise protocols, use cases and attack
> scenarios as possible to help check a design, and I'm willing to
> contribute code when either part or all of the design is ready.

I've added a couple of *very* rough use cases to the Wiki[1].  I've
deliberatly stayed away from implementation details on the first round
so things don't get too complicated straight away.

If they are the sort of thing that would be useful to have more of then
I'll add some more detail and new use cases.  Feel free to add/remove
comments from them. If there's something similar already I'll try and
get it all referenced from the main NextHurd page.

  Sam