Re: Design principles

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Re: Design principles
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:48:03 -0500

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 15:31 +0100, Pierre THIERRY wrote:
> Scribit Jonathan S. Shapiro dies 16/01/2007 hora 09:20:
> > I have visions of a bathroom with a waterproof keyboard and a 56" LCD
> > TV mounted on the wall above the bath for a display...
>
> I had the same (but I'd just prefer a touchscreen for most
> interactions)...

Jokes aside, large LCD TV's are now cheap enough (~$2800 US) that we're
seriously considering putting one up in our discussion area at the
office, replacing the whiteboard with a WACOM tablet and oodraw.

I've tried every whiteboard capture system out there. They all suck.
--
Jonathan S. Shapiro, Ph.D.
Managing Director