Re: New kernel to play with

From: deepak ravi
Subject: Re: New kernel to play with
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:27:38 +0530

Hi all:

I'm sorry, please ignore the previous mail, that mail was sent accidently.

On 9/23/07, Bas Wijnen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello everyone,

Dear Mr. Wijnen,

I would like to try with this "new kernel", but unfortunately I am not
able to pull out
the sources.

bash$ git clone git://82.93.13.222/kernel

git is failing with the following message:

    Initialized empty Git repository in <path>/kernel/.git/
    fatal: read error (Connection reset by peer)
    fetch-pack from 'git://82.93.13.222/kernel' failed.

I'm sorry to disturb you for this silly matter(I'm new to git), but I
would be grateful,
if you could help me with some pointers to troubleshoot this git issue.

Thanks in advance..

 --
Regards,
Deepak Ravi