Re: Hurdish Sub-Environments vs. Virtualization

From: olafBuddenhagen
Subject: Re: Hurdish Sub-Environments vs. Virtualization
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:48:56 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 11:41:45PM +0100, Thomas Schwinge wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 02:06:58PM +0100, address@hidden
> wrote:

> > http://tri-ceps.blogspot.com/2007/10/advanced-lightweight-virtualization.html
>
> Well written!  I put up a link to it on
> <http://www.bddebian.com/~wiki/hurd/virtualization/>.

Thanks :-)

> What about integrating the text completely into that page?

I have no objection.

Not sure the style is appropriate for verbatim inclusion, though...

> Also, as your blog is dealing with Hurd or related issues, I think
> I'll set up such a blog aggregator within the wiki system and have it
> include your blog's content.  Would that be OK?

Yeah, that would be nice.

> What other blogs would we want to have aggregated?  Neal's?  Marcus'?
> Michael's?  HurdFR peoples'? Some of the indian guys'?  Who is
> blogging about (at least marginally) Hurd-related stuff?

I only know of Michael's. Soeren also started one once, but stopped
right after the first two posts...

Maybe having Hurd-related blogs aggregated there would also motivate
more people to join in.

-antrik-