Re: Viengoos build documentation

From: Vikram Vincent
Subject: Re: Viengoos build documentation
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:55:39 +0530

2008/10/8 Neal H. Walfield <address@hidden>
At Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:57:09 +0530,
Shakthi Kannan wrote:
> I have documented the Viengoos build process here:
> http://www.bddebian.com/~wiki/microkernel/building/
>
> Please feel free to add/delete/update the same,

It looks good, thanks.

You note at the end it will boot to a kernel debugger prompt.  It
should run the ruth test suite.  If it is not doing this, it would be
nice to figure what is going wrong for you.

Would be really useful if like the debian-hurd qemu image a Viengoos image also prepared and uploaded somewhere...

--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822