Re: Broken dream of mine :(

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: Broken dream of mine :(
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:09:42 +0530

> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Arne Babenhauserheide
> <address@hidden> wrote:

> But at least for me it's often different: I currently like going to the
> faculty to write code, and I also like actually writing the code (I hope it
> stays that way).

It will, because Love for code is one thing that hooked me to this
job, else I have experience of 7 different industries. It worked for
me, its working for me and it will work for you :)

> They are the things people daily interact with.

I don't get you here.

> Why not?

Because I don't have Uncle Sam's "rectangular green papers" in my wallet :P

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/2008/05/14/the-lost-love-of-mine/