ladcca-devel

Re: [ladcca] ladcca 0.4.0 aborts on startup : configuration problem??

From: Bob Ham
Subject: Re: [ladcca] ladcca 0.4.0 aborts on startup : configuration problem??
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:44:54 +0000

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 12:03:34AM +0100, guenter geiger wrote:
> This reminds me that I wanted to clean up and send the changes I made
> for the debian package in order to make these changes optional.
> It's attached (its not very clean sorry, .. )

Cheers for this.  Unfortunately, my development box is dead at the
moment.  Replacement parts are on their way; I'll apply the patch when
I'm up and running again.

Thanks,

Bob

--
Bob Ham <address@hidden>

"At some point, keystroke recorders got installed on several machines at
Valve. Our speculation is that these were done via a buffer overflow in
Outlook's preview pane." -- Gabe Newell on the Half-Life 2 source leak