[Libcdio-devel] New "package" directory

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] New "package" directory
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:59:04 -0500

Stanislav Brabec sent a RPM spec files for SuSE libcdio. Since the
number of files for packaging has become more than a couple and since
I do want to accommodate spec/debian/gentoo/whatever packaging
metafiles, I've created a directory called "package" for such purpose.

- - -
Some of the bugs in Solaris and cygwin have been fixed. There's one
valgrind-spotted memory leek in CD Text (which may cause some
reorganization there to remove a const). After we should be in
position for testing for the 0.72 release.