[Libcdio-devel] new cdtext interface

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] new cdtext interface
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 08:27:00 -0400

Some questions about the new cdtext interface.

Do I need to set the language? What language will I get if I do not set the language? Is there a default language? Will it return the first language on the disc?

Does asking for track 0 still return the disc-level cdtext?

When does libcdio read the cdtext on a real disc? Is this part of the TOC parsing? What function call is going to trigger reading the cdtext?

I am asking in the interest of expediting my testing of the upcoming release. If I do not get answers quickly, I will refer to the code.

Thank you.

Rob