Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:58:10 +0100

Hi,

Rocky Bernstein wrote:
> I assume that was a typo for Delighting

You should be frightened too. :))

For example i forgot how to create a new branch and dug out old attempts
of yours to make me smarter:

> ... >   git checkout -b cdtext-list-languages

> ... >  $ git checkout master
> ... >  $ git pull   # or git pull origin HEAD

So, if you don't stop me, i will in the next days try in my local clone

  git checkout master
  git pull
  git checkout -b trackno-higher-one

It is currently in the state after i completed my alternative branches
for multiextent files. (Maybe you should flip a coin and accept one of
those or the one of Pete Batard.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas