liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Database access with Liberty

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Database access with Liberty
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 10:39:18 +0100

Hi,

I don't remember the status of EDC. I'll start with unearthing it, then we can look at what is right or wrong. AFAIR the API needs some love.

Cheers,

Cyril ADRIAN (from office)
To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.