liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] generating the documentation

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] generating the documentation
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:03:15 +0200

Hi John,

sorry for the late answer. Life and work just generated too much cpu
load ;-)

Am Sonntag, den 30.03.2014, 14:48 +0000 schrieb John Perry:
> > When you want to use the "-prune" option
> Does this create the documentation first (at least internally)

It sounds a bit like that, right? But no, it prunes on the internal
representation before/while generating HTML. (Cyril, correct me if I'm
wrong!) But documenting a small project should be quite fast and not
extremely resource hungry.

> If only I had the time :-(
mh, it's everywhere the same ;-(

> I'll try, as things go, but first I think I'd like simply to turn this into
> an rpm, perhaps for inclusion w/Fedora.

This would be great!

> Otherwise, I might find some way to be useful, if as I say I can but find the
> time.

Nearly everything is useful! Be sure to be welcome here!

Rapha