liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] compiler internals: live features

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] compiler internals: live features
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 18:14:30 +0000

Great to read. I see, the problems are (or should say: THE problem is) the same for everyone ;-)

Eiffel for sure is a great language, which is worth the effort learning it. Whenever you have problems or concrete questions let us know. We'd like to add a real introduction tutorial in the wiki, but it is so much work, so just dive in, look for an interesting problem and implement it in Eiffel.

Regards,
Rapha

Zitat von Mehul Sanghvi <address@hidden>:

Well so far, I've not done much with Eiffel as I've got a PowerPC based
system.
I got Liberty to build on my system and have done the simple HelloWorld
test.

Infinite free time seems to be a resource I am lacking at the moment :)

I've been working in software industry in various roles for the last 20+
years, so am familiar
with how things work or should be done.  Eiffel is just something I had
never gotten around
to learning and wanted to give it a try out.

cheers,

    mehul

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 2:29 PM, Raphael Mack <address@hidden>