liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-eiffel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 37

From: Alyona Morozov
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Liberty-eiffel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 37
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 06:52:52 +0100

Hi Ramack,

As many of you don't come with much Eiffel experience it would be good
to get used to the language, so I suggest that you go through some of
the example programs in the tutorial. It might also be interesting to do
some small toy command line tool for example reading JSON encoded
weather data from http://openweathermap.org to use and potentially
improve the JSON library included in LibertyEiffel. Also do not hesitate
to ask questions! One intelligent question might prove more of your
understanding than 1000 lines of Eiffel code - and maybe some other
student might even answer it already...

I am trying to go through the tutorial series on the wiki.

Pull requests are welcome - even if it is just a correction of a wrong
comment - as they might help us to choose in case there are several
proposals on the same topic or we do not get sufficient slots assigned
by google / GNU.

As soon as I finish the tutorials, I will spend time working on a patch. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,
Alyona