liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release Candidate 2

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release Candidate 2
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 22:32:33 +0200

Hi,

this is strange, currently I could not imagine what kind of change in
Liberty could cause this behavior. Anyhow, thanks a lot for testing and
the reports - this is what release candidates are good for!

I will look into it but maybe one more question before: what Liberty
version did you work with during IUP wrapper development? Adler or
something newer?

Regards,
Rapha