liberty-eiffel

[Liberty-eiffel] Twitter/GNU Social

From: Paolo Redaelli
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Twitter/GNU Social
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 12:42:35 +0200

I got contacted on Twitter by Nim (ex-Nimrod) official language account.
See https://twitter.com/nim_lang and
http://nim-lang.org/

I think we may copy a trick or two from them about Public Relationship.
For example we may explain on the website why Eiffel is good.

I propose to set up some "presence" account on some social network, i.e.
GNU Social, Twitter. On Linkedin there's already an Eiffel group we may
advertize there.

G+ and FB... are they worth? I think so about G+, while FB is too casual
to be attractive AFAICS.