liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bug #44601

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bug #44601
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 22:04:10 +0200

Please add "-boost" to the command line of c2c-germ.

In theory it should also go without, but the assertions in the compiler
are currently not 100% clean. And yes, we should have an ET stage,
compiling the compiler (and maybe a bit more) with an
assertions-enabled-compiler, but we're not there yet ;-(

And last but not least the compilation speed will increase very much!

Regards,
Rapha