liberty-eiffel

[Liberty-eiffel] Git usage and workflow

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Git usage and workflow
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 12:23:59 -0400

I am guessing I do not have push access to the repo, so how do I get my local commits into the repo at savannah.gnu.org ?   How would the workflow be for someone submitting patches but not having push access ?

I was thinking just create local branches off of origin/master, for each related task, keep committing to the branch and merge from origin/master into the branch, until the work is completed, than delete the branch.

Do people have a different / better work flow ?

cheers,

        mehul

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi