liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Request for feedback about proposed changes

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Request for feedback about proposed changes
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 21:08:36 +0200

I also share this impression. We can rename the files all to .conf for
curtiss. For liberty.se we can remove the support of the old name for
dennis or even already for curtiss, as it is only one file, and in many
cases the users do not have so much to do with it anyhow.

For the loadpath and cecil files we should keep the support to read them
if they are used at least until dennis, but I suggest even for two more
releases - we don't have a hurry to force users to rename those. The
last release supporting it could even come with a tool (or command line
option) to rename the files automatically...

Regards,
Rapha