liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Google Summer of Code

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Google Summer of Code
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:13:15 +0100

Hi,

yes, I'd say we have at least the ideas from last year, which have not
been worked on (or continue the last years projects). But I cannot
invest the same amount of time into this, as last year, so if someone
else takes the lead, I am willing to help in mentoring.

Or if one of you know an interesting student (who is interested) I maybe
also could care about the orga things. So I will support it but not
drive it.

Regards,
Rapha