libextractor

[libextractor] mailing list on libextractor?

From: Roberto -MadBob- Guido
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:05:05 +0200

Hi all.

This mail is to ask if there is any mailing list to discuss libextractor
developments: I'm considering build of an indexer for the Lobotomy
Project ( http://lobotomy-project.org ), something like Tracker but with
Xesam support and networking capabilities, and with intention to adopt
libextractor I probably will have to provide fixes, improvements and
features to discuss with you maintainers. Is there any chance to join
some kind of structured development cycle, just as a mailing list or a
bugtracker?

As a side note: can you correct link to Lobotomy Project in libextractor
homepage? Recently I switched on a dedicated hosting outside
SourceForge, so also URL of reference page is changed.

Thanks :-)

--
Roberto -MadBob- Guido
http://claimid.com/madbob