libextractor

[libextractor] Static version of extract

From: Vincent MAUGE
Subject: [libextractor] Static version of extract
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:49:19 +0200

Hello,

I need a static version of extract for a project. I tried various
configuration lines like
"CPPFLAGS=-static LDFLAGS=-static CFLAGS=-static
ac_cv_lib_rpm_rpmReadPackageFile=no ./configure --disable-rpath
--enable-static  --disable-share --disable-exiv2  --with-pic"
but the result is never a static binary as I need.

$file /src/main/extract
src/main/extract: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1
(SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.15,
not stripped

How can I compile extract to get a static version ?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent