libextractor

Re: [libextractor] libextractor-extract does not show anyvalues

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] libextractor-extract does not show anyvalues
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 21:26:21 +0200

This sounds to me like libextractor is simply not finding the plugins.
This is likely a packaging error by Fedora, as LE should really find the
plugins if they are installed in the location that is used at compile time.

Please try reporting this to Fedora first, after all they clearly
packaged LE without even the most minimal testing.  You could also try
to install from source.