libextractor

Re: [libextractor] libextractor issue

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] libextractor issue
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 09:59:41 +0200

Hi!

Yes, the problem is that the AppArmor profile was somehow not installed
in a location where AppArmor would find it (likely because you installed
to /usr/local).  I've _changed_ the behavior in Git (after the last
release) to continue without AppArmor in this case (but it'll still
complain).

So you have three choices:
1) move the profile to where apparmor finds it
2) compile libextractor without apparmor support
3) upgrade to Git

Happy hacking!

Christian