libjit

Re: [Libjit] unwinding in gdb

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [Libjit] unwinding in gdb
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 20:47:27 -0700

>>>>> "Aleksey" == Aleksey Demakov <address@hidden> writes:

Aleksey> This is cool, thanks for sharing. Do you prefer this to be merged in?
Aleksey> I think a better pace for the python script would be in the tools
Aleksey> subdir.

I think it's probably not quite ready to be checked in.  To work
generically it at least needs a way to find all the contexts.  I didn't
implement this (I just hacked it to work for my particular case), and I
guess maybe this would require a little care to be thread-safe.  I could
do that if you think it's worth doing, though.

Tom