Re: [libmicrohttpd] File uploading using libmicrohttpd

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] File uploading using libmicrohttpd
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:57:01 +0200

Hi Sudhansu,

yes, this can be accomplished with GNU libmicrohttpd.
Actually, I am writing a tutorial which I hope will bring
starters to the point where they are able to this.

The tutorial has been added to the SVN recently and is reachable at
https://gnunet.org/svn/libmicrohttpd/doc
in source code. Until it is offered in compiled form on the website,
you need to compile it yourself to a format convenient for you.
For example,
makeinfo --html tutorial.texi
or
texi2pdf -c tutorial.texi

I have just started to address the POST method; one simple example is
already included. The tutorial is work in progress and, actually, an
explanation of how-to upload whole files is planned as the very next
chapter, but new chapters have been put on hold because some revising on
the text already written needs to be done first.

Nevertheless, the tutorial discusses already many ways to authenticate
and differentiate clients, and how to serve the files.

You will most probable use the multiple threads model of MHD for this.

Regards
Sebastian