Re: [libmicrohttpd] Next release? (due to license inconsistencies)

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Next release? (due to license inconsistencies)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:22:22 -0600

Dear Erik,

Those license inconsistencies were never present in the 0.3.1 release -- you
found them in SVN, where they were fixed.  So if you want to package
something, you can pick 0.3.1 as it is.

I do hope to release 0.4.0 soon, but I'm waiting for various SSL-issues to be
resolved first.  I don't know how it will take until Amir can resolve those.
Packaging 0.3.1 should not be a problem.