[libmicrohttpd] mailinglist migration

From: Christian Grothoff
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:26:44 -0600

Dear all,

I just wanted to let you know that we just move the libmicrohttpd mailinglist
from DU to GNU.  So you can (and should) use address@hidden to send e-
mail to this list (all subscriptions were migrated). The list archives are now
available at http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libmicrohttpd/.

I hope this will fix the problems various people had with sending e-mail to
the list.  I will update the documentation shortly to reflect the new address.

Best regards,