[libmicrohttpd] About version of HTTP

From: julien sarazin
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] About version of HTTP
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:33:45 +0200

Hello,

I am using libmicrohttpd 0.4.0a (binaries windows) and have a problem with http header response.
I have a small program in c++ to test my http server.
If I send this request http : GET http://127.0.0.69:8888 HTTP/1.0
the http server send an answer with HTTP/1.1 200 OK in the header response.

I studied code but normally HTTP 1.0 is understood but libmicrohttpd and I do not understand why I have a response with HTTP 1.1.

If someone knows how I can have a response HTTP 1.0 (how define version of HTTP ?) please inform me.

Julien SARAZIN