Re: [libmicrohttpd] Building LibMicroHttpD on Visual Studio 2008

From: Satya Sidhu
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Building LibMicroHttpD on Visual Studio 2008
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:11:25 +0530

As far as building libmicrohttpd was concerned, we almost had it built. The linking errors were resolved in the latest version of plibc.h and its libraries. But still we couldnt get it working. Apparently some exception is thrown before even the main() is entered. It is something with Visual Studio and since, I think, the library is made with MinGW. Then we tried to build the whole plibc library along with the code but that has become very messy, if we get it working I will definitely post the step. I know it is possible to build it on Visual Studio, but I dont know if our team is willing to spend so much time on it.

Regards,
Satya Sidhu
Satya Sidhu
ABB Global Industries and Services Limited
Whitefield Road
560048, Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA
Phone: +91 80 42069817
email: