[libmicrohttpd] How to handle multiple data in POST?

From: Nitesh Bhatia
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] How to handle multiple data in POST?
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 02:51:08 +0530

Hi
I am a newbie implementing libmicrohttpd for one of my project. I am following the example simplepost.c . I want to extend the same such that my form takes two inputs say firstname and lastname and after post it should display Hi <firstname> <lastname>. I am unable to understand the iterate_post method given in the code.
I have following two confusions:
1. How to process multiple data in POST request?
2. In the next following page with text:
const char *greatingpage =
"<html><body><h1>Distance =  %s!</center></h1></body></html>";
Where is is value of %s coming from?

Could anyone please help me how to proceed?

Thanks and Regards
Nitesh

--
Nitesh Bhatia

"Life is never perfect. It just depends where you draw the line."

http://www.linkedin.com/in/niteshbhatia
http://www.twitter.com/niteshbhatia