[libmicrohttpd] Help

From: Buddana, Aravind
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Help
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 04:08:51 -0500

I am using microhttp web server on my embedded application and trying to access webpage from internet browser using  (1080 is the port I am using inside http application) then I am able to access the webpage successfully but I am unable to access the page if I not mention port number ex:

Is there any way that I can access web page using IP address without mentioning port number, because when I register my board to DNS server the expected link to access the webpage should be  but now it works only if give

Thanks & Regards,

Aravind Buddana