Re: [libmicrohttpd] question about microhttpd package

From: Ori Ben-Haim
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] question about microhttpd package
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 07:17:23 -0700

Nils,

Thanks for the feedback.   I Noticed that I get the error just when I
compile and link my application in debug mode.  It work in release mode
using VC 2010.

Do you know where can I get the source code and build for windows?  I see
that there are some platform dependent header files.   I would like to
compile and link it in my environment.

Thanks for the help

Ori Ben-Haim
 (c) 714 867 7497