Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_create_post_processor

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_create_post_processor
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 17:14:23 +0100

I think the real issue is that you're trying to create a post processor for a data format (XML) that is not supported by the post processor. For XML data, you should just pass the 'upload_data' directly to your XML parser (and update *data_size to reflect the number of bytes you did (not) process).

Creating the postprocessor fails (with returning NULL) because it cannot find a supported data format in the header.

I hope this helps!

Happy hacking!

Christian