[libmicrohttpd] PlibC in microhttpd

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] PlibC in microhttpd
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 23:13:52 +0400

Hi!

microhttpd require PlibC version with UTF-8, which are hardly available on net. While this isn't a problem for Linux as microhttpd contains required header, but for Windows this is a real problem.
As I need microhttpd for Windows (both x32 and x64), I started new PlibC branch with UTF-8 and fixes for Win64.
It's available on as archive at http://code.google.com/p/mingw64-further/downloads/list?q=Type%3DSource+PlibC and on github: https://github.com/Karlson2k/PlibC.
Is it worth to update header in microhttpd with new and fixed version of PlibC?

Best wishes,
Evgeny