[libmicrohttpd] Compiling MHD on MinGW-w64

From: silvioprog
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Compiling MHD on MinGW-w64
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 17:04:28 -0300

Hello,

Now MHD implements important features for Windows (thanks Evgeny!), so it is time to update the latest Windows package (libmicrohttpd-0.9.17-w32.zip) at MHD home page.

This topic is just to confirm if the used environment is OK:
The command lines:

# see the `./configure` result here[2]
$ ./configure
$ make
$ make install

List of DLLs to be released `libmicrohttpd-0.9.47-w32.zip` file:
  1. libmicrohttpd-12.dll
  2. libffi-6.dll
  3. libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
  4. libgcrypt-20.dll
  5. libgmp-10.dll
  6. libgnutls-30.dll
  7. libgpg-error-0.dll
  8. libhogweed-4-1.dll
  9. libiconv-2.dll
  10. libidn-11.dll
  11. libintl-8.dll
  12. libnettle-6-1.dll
  13. libp11-kit-0.dll
  14. libtasn1-6.dll
  15. libwinpthread-1.dll
  16. zlib1.dll
Feel free to send any information about this environment, I want to send the compiled version these days.

I know that Evgeny will take care about it, but this topic is just to start a discussion about this new release. :-)

[1] - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30069830/how-to-install-mingw-w64-and-msys2
[2] -
configure: libmicrohttpd 0.9.47 Configuration Summary:
  Cross-compiling:   no
  Operating System:  mingw32
  Threading lib:     w32
  libcurl (testing): no, many unit tests will not run
  Target directory:  /usr/local
  Messages:          yes
  Basic auth.:       yes
  Digest auth.:      yes
  Postproc:          yes
  HTTPS support:     yes (using libgnutls and libgcrypt)
  poll support:      no
  epoll support:     no
  build docs:        yes
  build examples:    yes

configure: HTTPS subsystem configuration:
  License         :  LGPL only